Summary of essential job functions
- Inspects component parts, visual and measurements.
- Assemble component parts using assembly jigs and resin bonding.
- Verify dimensions and geometry.
- Back coat any item not already coated.
- Attach foot fastening plates with mechanical fastener, as well as other fastening plates.
- Allow cure time on jig.
- Remove from jig and clean.
- Corner PVC
- Transfer to Final Assembly Area.
High School Diploma and 4 years experience
- Print Reading
- Resin bonding
- Gel coat
- Jig use / Maintenance
- Pop Rivet
- Corner Rough out
- Band Saw
- Drill Press
- Self Motivated
- Able to follow Directions
- Quality Minded
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.